Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:52:27 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Charles Ulrich" <charles@idealso.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: slightly OT - journal or project tracking app query

Louis LeBlanc said:
> Failing the existence of such an application,
> I'll have to devise my own organizational method and just go with vim
> until I can work something useful out.
>
> What does the FreeBSD community use?

vim's always worked great for me. But these days I use a wiki hosted on
internal network for all of my documentation. Extremely easy to use and you
can organize it much better than a flat text file or even a journal. There are
quite a few wikis in ports. I use MoinMoin, but I want to switch to something
more lightweight but with similar syntax.

--
Charles Ulrich
System Administrator