Date:      Wed, 6 Jan 2016 18:32:01 -0500
To:        office@freebsd.org
Cc:        roberthuff@rcn.com
Subject:   problem(s) with LibreOffice

Hello:
	On a system running:

FreeBSD 10.1-RC3 #0 r273690M: Sun Oct 26 21:01:00 EDT 2014  amd64

	and LibreOffice 5.0.4 built on December 18 (and not used since
then) I am having two (related?) problems.

	1) If I start LibreOffice, it declares there is a document
("Untitled 1") from a previously crashed session.
	If I tell it to recover the document it appears to have done so
... but ... the recovered document does not appear in the editor
pane (as I believe should be the case).
	If I say "discard unrecovered document" it goes directly to a
new editor pane.
	In either case: if I close LO, and start it anew, I again get
the document recovery screen for "Untitled 1".
	I also get sent to document recovery if I try to open a
document while looking at a blank pane.

	2) Attempting to bypass this:

huff@jerusalem> /usr/local/lib/libreoffice/program/swriter --norestore

	This takes me to a new document.  If I type Ctl-O ... about 2
seconds later it crashes with:

(soffice:37584): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkButton:use-stock is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.

(soffice:37584): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: The property GtkSettings:gtk-button-images is deprecated and shouldn't be used anymore. It will be removed in a future version.
Application Error

Fatal exception: Signal 6

	A core dump is available on request.
	A list of LibreOffice build options is appended.
	I have googled "LibreOffice"+"document recovery" and found
nothing, nor is there anything in the FreeBSD bug system.

	Help, please?

			Respectfully,

				Robert Huff

****		Build options