Date:      Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:39:37 +1200
From:      kaygarme@slingshot.co.nz
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with xorg.conf

Hey guys,

I'm a FreeBSD newbie and have been lovin' the whole experience.  I've recently
got  fluxbox working as my WM, which was an experience, and just got firefox
working too.  My problem is that I can't get X to use my whole screen and it is
stuck on some crappy resolution, 800x600 I think.  I've followed all of the
documentation to include all of the lines about:

DefaultDisplay 24

Modes "1024x768"

etc ...

However none of them have an effect!  Please help!

Gareth