Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 1997 10:48:13 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sane-0.61, gimp

Shouldn't the default for unknown devices be "SC_UNE_LU" and what happens
if I have two unknown devices?
Now that we have scsi scanner software perhaps whomever is mantaining
scsiconf.c should start thinking about adding entries to scsiconf for
the most popular scanners : umax, hp, etc...
sane,  scsi scanner,  home web page is
http://www.azstarnet.com/%7eaxplinux/sane/

Any clues as to why Eric's system can't seem to find his UMAX?

	Tnks,
	Amancio

-