Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 22:09:23 GMT
From:      efinley@efinley.com (Elliot Finley)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OT: need spare CPU cycles

I have a project that needs lots of CPU/FPU cycles.  I currently have
a PII 350, and 2 Celeron 433 systems working on it, and at this rate
it is going to take 70 days to complete.

If you, or someone you know, or someone they know etc... can grant me
shell access on an extremely fast computer, with a c++ compiler (
could port back to C if necessary) that doesn't get used much during
the night, I would appreciate hearing from you.

TIA
--=20
Elliot (efinley@efinley.com)

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed =
FreeBSD."