Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:51:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@TECHNOLOGIST.COM>
Cc:        scrappy@FreeBSD.ORG, obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, dima@FreeBSD.ORG, paxvel@iname.com, zerium@webindex.no, wellers@netvision.net.il, nsayer@FreeBSD.ORG, kris@FreeBSD.ORG, elwood@mc5sys.in-berlin.de, hanspb@persbraten.vgs.no, obonilla@fisicc-ufm.edu, tom@eborcom.com, tom@FreeBSD.ORG, jedgar@FreeBSD.ORG, andreas@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG, se@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Qt/KDE/bsd.port.mk changes

On 17-Jan-00 Will Andrews wrote:
> -ports, enlightened KDE-based port maintainers,
>
>         I have completed writing up an (initial) website to help track the
> changes that I recently proposed to the qt142/kdelibs11 ports to allow ports
> that depend on USE_NEWGCC to build under -STABLE.

I am sorry. I forgot to install kdesupport11 as part of my build script, so
some of the ports that depend on this particular port are broken in the build
logs on my page. I am working on this. I will post kdesupport11 (and
dependencies') results ASAP.

The page is still there for those of you whose ports do not depend on
kdesupport11. Please let me know if you can fix your port(s). Thanks.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>