Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 07:27:10 -0400
From:      James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
Cc:        Ted Faber <faber@lunabase.org>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH X11 forwarding fails(!?)

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Ted Faber wrote:
>
> > I'm running 4.0-STABLE as of a few days ago and I wanted to move from
> > the ssh-1.2.27 port over to the OpenSSH in the main tree.  It seems to
> > me that X11 connection forwarding is hosed.

Just a thought.  Since you are moving from the port to the base system.
Rename/move the config files in you home directory and any still in
/usr/local/etc since /etc is used.  Just to make sure this is a "clean"
setup.

Jim
--
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 Americans suffer some form of
    mental illness.  So look at your three best friends, if they