Date:      Mon, 6 Aug 2001 15:30:44 -0700
From:      Andrew Fowler <AndrewF@supermicro.com>
To:        John Tsai <JohnT@supermicro.com>
Subject:   Supermicro 2U Rackmount!

Dynamically Increase Productivity and Profitability with Supermicro!
  <<...OLE_Obj...>>
SuperServer 6021F

Supermicro delivers the world's first Dual Tualatin 1.26GHz 2U Server
Solution that enables our partners to distinguish their server products in
this competitive industry. Supermicro offers this powerful server product to
process, manage, and store large amounts of data in a multi-tasking
environment that maximize your productivity and profitability.

The SuperServer 6021F offers six hot-swappable SCSI HDDs, four redundant
cooling fans, and six low profile I/O expansion slots to provide a platform
that ensures maximum expandability, extremely high availability, and
performance that is second to none.
Please take a few minutes to review our 2U products at:
http://www.supermicro.com/PRODUCT/SUPERServer/SUPER%20SERVER%206021F%20Serve
r.htm

Thank you for your time and we are looking forward to serving you soon!

Andrew Fowler
Account Manager
Supermicro
408-503-8135