Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:08:21 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   INDEX and ports not in the index

The latest version of INDEX file has just been released.  I've been
comparing the file contents with the ports tree.  It appears that the
INDEX is a snapshot taken sometime on Monday, based upon the ports
which aren't in the INDEX and the dates on which they were added to
the ports TREE.  Would that be about right?

For those interested, have a look at:

http://freshports.org/ports-not-in-latest-index.php3

Eventually, this page will be automatically refreshed whenever a new
INDEX is released.  I'm just working on the script to automate it.
--
Dan Langille  [I'm looking for more work]
The FreeBSD Diary - http://www.freebsddiary.org/