Date:      Fri, 09 Feb 2001 18:19:59 -0600
From:      "Randall R. Stewart" <randall@stewart.chicago.il.us>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@flugsvamp.com>
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SCTP and FreeBSD?

Jonathan:

I know Taz quite well.. in fact I got their team
started working on a Linux version of SCTP.

I think if no volunteers spring forth other
than Taz and co on the linux side.. I think
I will start the effort.. I am already digging
in to the ole an driver ... I think I can
move up the stack and start...

--
Randall R. Stewart
randall@stewart.chicago.il.us or rrs@cisco.com