Date:      Tue, 03 Nov 1998 10:19:17 -0500
From:      Paul Gregg <pdgregg@hangarflight.com>
To:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   NT domain across natd

forgive the double post the previos was inadvertantly attached to a
thread

Its been about a year since I first heard of FreeBSD. Now I have a
server running Apache, PHP, and msql. Also running natd between inhouse
NT network with registered ip's and an inhouse set of unregistered ip's.
Learned a lot along the way and has been fun too. Pretty good for a non
systems type guy. My question: is it possible to log into the NT domain
across the natd box? There is software on these servers that require
that you be logged into the domain for access. All the computers on the
unregistered side of the natd box are running win95.

Thanks

Paul