Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:01:10 -0700
From:      "Jim Shewmaker" <jimshewmaker@calvarychapel.com>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   more than 2 B channels

Hi,

   After glancing through RFC-1717, I still am unable to find any
information on using Multilink PPP to dynamically combine 2 to 4
B channels at once.  It appears that there may not be anything
limiting it at the CO, but I would prefer to set up my 3.1-RELEASE
machine to have one B channel on each async port.  This way the
other use of our ISDN (live audio feeds for radio broadcast) can be
dropped individually and at any time without causing problems with
normal traffic.  There would always be at least 1 B channel
available for Internet use (so that there is 0-3 B channels for audio
at any given time).

Anyway, There shouldn't be a problem with this?  I have used
FreeBSD as a single modem IP alias gateway, but have no ISDN
experience.  Any thoughts on the topic would be greatly
appreciated.

Jim Shewmaker
Network and Systems
CSN International