Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:11:02 +0200
From:      Ruslan Ermilov <ru@freebsd.org>
To:        Joerg Pernfuss <elessar@bsdforen.de>
Cc:        Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>, net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FIX] dummynet breaks IP reassembly

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 01:49:14AM +0100, Joerg Pernfuss wrote:
> Hi,
> =20
> on the german questions list someone encountered 'ip reassembly time
> exceeded' errors on his router running 5.4-RELEASE. Looking at the
> ip_id of the packets, it seemed like the same error.
> =20
> Here is a naive RELENG_5 adaption of Ruslan's patch for RELENG_6 -
> sadly the user already started upgrading to FreeBSD6 by the time
> I had this patch ready, so it is untested (and I don't exactly know
> if one has to fix more than that).
>=20
Sorry, I won't be committing this myself to RELENG_5 mostly due
to lack of time to manage four branches (I still care about
RELENG_4 for job reasons).  I guess you'll have to find another
interested committer.  The full commit was made to RELENG_6
where it covered everything that needed to be patched.

Cheers,
--=20
Ruslan Ermilov
ru@FreeBSD.org