Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 17:32:04 +0200
From:      alan.edmonds@t-motion.net
To:        john@veidit.net, alan.edmonds@t-motion.net
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Problem with Intel 2011b

I haven't tried the NEWCARD stuff (it panics my hp 510 - 16bit bridge chips)
so I can't comment on that.

Did you try booting with the card installed?  If you boot verbose
(boot -v) should see it dump the pci id contents.  Also check
if /etc/defaults/pccard.conf contains an entry for the card.  The
version of -current I have (maybe a few days old) has no entry
explicitly for a 2011B.  It might use the same entry as a 2011,
but might have a different id string.  I've exceeded my knowledge
at this point, so I'll stop speculating.

Over to you, Warner :-)