Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2018 16:47:13 +0100
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jails after 11.2 has something changed ?

	Hi,

	I've upgraded my storage and jails server to 11.2 which has all
gone fine except for some odd details that affect my calibre jail.

	The jail works (iocage basejail with shared IP) and everything on
my network can see the calibre server except my rooted Nook Simple which
fails to connect with FBreader Calibre plugin or the browser (my phone
has no trouble). Also and perhaps related ssh -Y into the jail X11
forwarding doesn't work complaining about wrong authentication. This all
worked fine in 11.1, 10.3, 10.2 ... back to 9.3 IIRC.

	I recreated the jail just to be sure - same results.

	For now I'm running calibre directly on the host which works fine,
but I'd like to put it back in jail.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>