Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:21:04 +0100
From:      Richard Nyberg <rnyberg@it.su.se>
To:        Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP: XFree86 4.3.0 update

I have built all my ports from scratch and almost everything
works okay.

The only problems I've had is with xclock and mozilla:

# xclock -d
Warning: Cannot convert string "" to type XftFont
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

If run without -d, xclock doesn't segfault but still complains.

# mozilla
No running window found.
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so [Cannot open "/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so"]

mozilla just seem to quit.

	-Richard