Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 1995 12:28:20 -0800
From:      "Robert A. Buaas" <buaas@wireless.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cyrix CPU problems

Can someone tell me what needs to be done to make a Cyrix DX2-80 work
reliably with 2.1.0-Release? The kernel won't compile (but will with
2.0.5-061295-SNAP), and halt/reboot hangs on a message after Syncing Disks
saying something about Keyboard Shutdown failing, trying to stop CPU...
(I'm away from the machine, sorry for the inexactness of the message)
happens with both kernels. I'm told that Linux has a flag that corrects
similiar problems...

tks in advance/bob