Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:10:49 +0200
From:      "Petrakidis Angelos" <a.petrakidis@city.academic.gr>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Open Source Workshop in Greece

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like to notify you that we are making a Workshop with Open
Source subject in Thessaloniki, Greece. We are a community named
COSC(City Open Source Community) founded in City Liberal Studies
affiliated institution of The University of Sheffield UK.
It will be appriciated if you can support us with promotional material
and advertising our workshop. The workshop will take place on 22nd of
March at 10:00am in our university. You can find more information our
website http://www.city.academic.gr/cosc or you contact me.

The website of the university is www.city.academic.gr.

Regards,
Petrakidis Angelos