Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 1996 14:05:12 -0800
From:      "Jin Guojun[ITG]" <jin@george.lbl.gov>
To:        pete@sms.fi
Cc:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATM drivers

:> Absolutely. That is why it is a formal-commercial release. PVC, SVC, ILMI, and
:> SPAN are all supported. I think leave the PVC in the code will not reduce
:> the performance, and give some flexibility for some dummy networks (switches)
:>
:I would like you to ask them where they are going to make this
:available or whether they ship this only on floppy disks with their
:cards, etc. Since I'd like to get the driver and cards to run it with
:but I don't want to end up with a pile of cards useful for Winblows NT.
:
:Pete

No problem! I already asked them, and I will ask them again.

-Jin