Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:26:16 +0530
From:      "navneet Upadhyay" <navneet.upadhyay@gmail.com>
To:        "navneet Upadhyay" <navneet.upadhyay@gmail.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD packaging

Hi,

We have our product on RHEL(almost all versions), we are planning to support
it on *FreeBSD*.
We were successfull in building the binaries. Now we have to make a
setup(RPM sort of thing).
By visiting sites i cam to know that pkg_create will do it for me. But i am
unable to create a package as per my needs. I have gone through many
documents on freeBSD.org, my needs are :

1. I have around 8 executables which should go to various directories as
part of installation , and around 15 config file which go to config
directory as part of installation.

2. I have around 4 script files which should be executed as part of
installation after the files are transferred to the respective folders.

  Can somebody provide me some information on how to achieve it.

I am not looking at Ports.