Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:42:22 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Kaoutar El Maghraoui <961TA56794@stud.alakhawayn.ma>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD packages

Hello everybody,
I am a newbie. I want to install FreeBSD to do some hacking over the IP
layer. I want to have also a graphical interface that would allow me to
edit programs easier(I am used a lot to the windows environment).In the
setup I see that there are a lot of packages.
However I don't know which ones I should use. I tried to install them all,
but I had a problem of ruunig out of inodes. Can anybody advise me of the
packages that I need given my needs stated above.
Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks in advance.