Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:20:19 -0500
From:      Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   OpenLink Software ODBC Drivers

Has anyone on this list ever used the OpenLink Software ODBC drivers to
connect to a database on an NT server? I have been completely unable to
get the OpenLink software to install at all. What I downloaded is a .taz
file and I cannot get the file to open. Gunzip says it's not a valid
gzip file. I've been ripping my hair out trying to get this to work and
trying to get a response from their support that was better than "Use
the install.sh file", which also doesn't work. If anyone has had success
getting this stuff installed, or has a trick to make the file
uncompress, I'd be very greatful. Thanks,

Joe