Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:54:34 -0000
From:      "Philip Pereira" <info@wintellect.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Boot Loader?

Dear all-knowledgable ones...

I have 2 questions to do with the FreeBSD Boot Loader.

Currently my system uses the standard MBR to point to the hard disk for
booting, but I want to go a step further....

(A)    How can I install the 'FreeBSD Boot Loader' at this late stage
without damaging my current installation?

(B)    When I attach my second hard disk (with Linux on it) to my FreeBSD
box, how can I configure the newly installed Boot Loader (from point A) to
give the option of booting either OS on either disk?

Many thanks, and I look forward to your replies

Phil.