Date:      Sun, 05 Feb 2017 16:11:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeffrey Bouquet" <jbtakk@iherebuywisely.com>
To:        "ports" <ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "gecko" <gecko@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Seamonkey update

pkg today updated seamonkey, now it segfaults,=20
every which way I try to run it.

[This is from backup and a rewritten fstab. ]=20

linux-seamonkey also segfaults, first time I installed it.  Deinstalled.
firefox works only half as efficiently,  but passably.
seamonkey fails to build with gcc, clang49 or default... vs other times.
attempting to fix that with nvidia-driver update,=20
which fails to build, API mismatch... which used to work
after installing theolder nvidia.ko and nvidia-modeset from backup, ALSO AP=
I mismatch.
which I think I used in the past to fix a similar problem...

Seamonkey is currently the=20
second most vital part of this=20
FreeBSD Jan 2004-2017 5x > v11 ,,,

So the _4 _5 was quite a showstopper.=20=20
Working backup from a day ago was only coincidence.

Any one know where to get _4 etc, i386, without reverting to quarterly repo=
?=20
portsmon is four weeks behind IIRC with a developer working on  a fix... so=
 the .txz there
are NGINX 502 or some error...

Inaccuracies in the above, maybe. Apologies.  Rushed today...
And sorry for multi-topic most of which I hardly ever delve into fixing so =
not really qualified nor
time to fix or file PR on...=