Date:      Wed, 2 Mar 2016 10:35:28 -0300
From:      Raimundo Santos <raitech@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to log NATed addresses with ipfw and in-kernel libalias?

Hello all!

I need to log NATed connections/addresses with ipfw and in-kernel libalias.

Have someone done that? I can't find much doc about it, only a wish of
ng_netflow doing that for CGNAT, what is very close to my needs.

I'm not versed in kernel programming, but having a look at libalias code
don't gave me any clues where to know original address and nated address
with AliasLog.

Maybe an userland code could read this information? If yes, what would be
the directions to follow?

Thank you for your time,
Raimundo Santos