Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 15:09:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <wes@obie.softweyr.com>
To:        bkogawa@primenet.com
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, chat@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: copyright

bryan k ogawa pointed out:

> Another very positive mention of FreeBSD on InfoWorld Electric.  Nicholas
> Petreley says nice things about FreeBSD, particularly WC's documentation
> for the set:
>
> 	http://forums.infoworld.com/threads/get.cgi?59820

Nice catch, Bryan.  I cross-posted this on purpose, to reach the
widest audience possible.  Sorry for thos of you who received 2 or
more copies.

Everyone take a look at this article, and the FreeBSD follow-ups.
Take a minute to post your own (positive!) FreeBSD success stories.

I've directed replies to advocacy, since that is the most
appropriate forum.  Thanks for your help.