Date:      Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:05:17 -0800
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   asking for properties on desktop crashes nautilus

I mentioned this before, but wanted to give a little more specifics.

First, the trace looks useless with a whole bunch of bogus call info.
This is on amd64 6.2 prerelease (latest -STABLE).

Second, properties works just fine with icons inside the computer
window.

Third, it is only for pseudo icons on the desktop that cause the crash.
i.e. Computer, my Home, hal reported disks, and Trash.

I noticed that one other person indicated the same problem.  I'm
wondering how I can get a good traceback.  The bug report one as I said
is bogus.  I get something like 40000 trace lines and only one thread.
Most of those trace lines are at address 0.