Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:06:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Allan Saddi <asaddi@philosophysw.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, keith@mail.telestream.com, Jan Pfeifer <janpf@iname.com>
Subject:   Re: allow users to mount CD

I've found that I'm able to unmount the CD with "amq -u <mount-point>" as
a normal user.

The only thing about amd's cdfs support that bugs me is the fact that it
only mounts the first session of a multi-session disc. I'm not sure if
this is still true in 4.1-stable, but I was able to work around this
problem by forcing amd to use /sbin/mount.

--
Allan Saddi                         "The Earth is the cradle of mankind,
asaddi@philosophysw.com              but we cannot live in the cradle