Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 1997 14:24:58 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        Andrew.Gordon@net-tel.co.uk
Cc:        mcgovern@spoon.beta.com, hackers@FreeBSD.org, mcgovern@spoon.beta.com
Subject:   Re: Overdrive question...

Thanks for the heads up. I tinkered with it quite a bit more (rougly 20+ times
what the manual says it should take), and I'm getting reasonable performance
out of it. Turns out they don't like my ATI wonder card (16 bit SVGA w/1MB
of ram), and my S3 Trio VLB VGA card. After 10 or so hours now, I've gotten
both machines running reasonably. My next stop is to see if I can find
a 50 Mhz crystal for one of my machines, so I can wring every bit of
processing speed out of it.
	-Brian