Date:      Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:18:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      George Uhl <uhl@mamba-e.gsfc.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, dirk.mccoy@vance.af.mil
Subject:   Re: Dual Booting FreeBSD with NT

I am running FreeBSD 2.2.6 and Windows NT Workstation on my PC at home,
each on it's own partitions (NT has one, FBSD has one each for /, /usr,
/var, and swap) on a single hard drive.

There is nothing different in the installation process between W95/FBSD
and NT/FBSD that you need to be concerned about. My bootmgr shows NT
as an HPFS.

Read -> http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multios/multios.html

George Uhl