Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:33:02 +0800
From:      "Nigel Taylor" <nigelt@iinet.net.au>
To:        "freebsd-stable" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>

4.2 doesnt like Acers. Just about anything else worked fine. I didnt
even think this could possibly be the problem and ended up spending
far to much money (about three thousand aussie dollars) doing motherrboard
fixes and upgrades and the like before discovering the problem was my
keyboard.

Yopu might want to submit a problem reports about Acer keyboards and
4.2 (or at least copy this back to -stable - I didnt cross-post as your
reply was to me personallly).

-pete.

I have also found there is a big problem here, it happen to me can someone
please get it fixed i would be gratefull

Nigel Taylor