Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:24:23 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 23251 for review

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 10:31:28PM -0800, Peter Wemm wrote:

> 	pluto1 can now reboot, with mpt_shutdown #if 0'ed.

You the man!

If I'm not mistaken, we can also try the sparse memory support
again now and get an additional 1GB of memory. The sparse memory
support typically resulted in a panic because a non managed
address was given to free at the moment ACPI was shut down. This
look like it might be the root cause...

I'll try that in between everything else I'm doing in between :-)