Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:42:26 +0730 (SST)
From:      Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Putting the bt848 driver into the GENERIC kernel

why not just compile the driver as a loadable module ?

just curious,

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 14-Aug-98
Time: 08:41:458

"And where were you at 00:00:00 GMT, January 1, 1970?"

--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.