Date:      Tue, 21 Jun 2016 13:57:09 +0530
From:      "Chandan Tiwari" <khushi@webeconomyservice.com>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Website Re-design & Development Services

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Chandan Tiwari a Web Development Consultant in New Delhi (India) and I
work with 200+experienced IT professionals. We have Special Packages for
website designing & development.

Our Primary Focus:-

. Website Development (PHP Development, Custom Website Development, etc.):

. Website Designing (HTML PSD to XHTML/HTML, Logo Design, etc.):

. Open source customization/ CMS (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.):

. Ecommerce Website Development (Zen Cart integration, Magento, OS Commerce,
etc.):

. Programming Services (PHP Frameworks, PHP MySQL Development, etc):

Let me know if you have any requirement or want a fresh look and increasing
sales so that we will be able to provide you further solution as per your
requirements. I'm waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards,

Chandan Tiwari

Business Development