Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 96 13:30:00 PST
From:      Robert Clark <ROBERTC@PII.COM>
To:        "'freebsd-questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help: Netboot.rom, tftp, bootp, WD8013W.

     Help,

     I'm looking for any info on setting up a 2.1.0R system to serve bootp,
tftp, NFS, and the correct directories for Netboot.rom use.
     (The system is up and running well. NFS, pcnfsd, apache, etc. 2.1.0.R)

     I'm also looking for info and or help in building a Netboot.rom for
WD8013W network cards.
     (I have access to a ROM eraser / burner, and one 27C512 EPROM for each
NIC.)

     If you would like to email me directly, please use the address:
Robert.Clark@pii.com.

                              Thanks, [RC]