Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:36:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Marc.Vanwoerkom@FernUni-Hagen.de
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@FreeBSD.ORG, isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i4b driver broken for -current?

On 22 Jan, Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom wrote:

>> /sys/netinet; cvs update -r 1.60 in.c" if you use cvs instead of CVSup=
).
>=20
> I mirror the cvs repository. 1.60 is from October too, so I should
> have it.

As J=F6rg already pointed out, a recent -current (I use one from Jan 20)
works with 1.61 too (ispppcontrol -> spppcontrol), I write this with a
kernel with rev 1.61 of in.c

>> freebsd.org or any other source) you have to use the userland ppp.
>=20
> I have tried userland ppp, using the example stuff from /share/..,
> but without success. It either doesn't work for some reason, or=20
> I made a mistake with the configuration setup.
>=20
> If anyone could provide me another example configuration I
> would be grateful. (Would be nice to test the ability to
> use both ISDN channels too).

Update to a recent -current and try again with sppp, it works for me.

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
               I believe the technical term is "Oops!"

  GPG fingerprint =3D C518 BC70 E67F 143F BE91  3365 79E2 9C60 B006 3FE7