Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 23:51:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Adam McDougall <mcdougall@ameritech.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: need dpt enabled boot disk urgently :)

Hi,

I just happen to have something called "boot30.flp" that I got from
Simon's site on my laptop.  I'm uploading it now to :

http://www.inch.com/~stinky/boot30.flp

Let me know (at spork@inch.com) if you have any problems...

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB