Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 01:34:40 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Otter <otter@otter.cc>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SBlive driver

Otter wrote:

> Maybe you should try another audio app.

	I plan to do that when I have time to handle a system that might reboot
spontaneously. However I figured Cameron (et al) would want to know
about the rebooting problem with esound (at least for me).

Doug
--
Excess on occasion is exhilarating.  It prevents moderation from
acquiring the deadening effect of a habit.