Date:      Sat, 31 Dec 2005 21:14:26 -0800
From:      James Long <list@museum.rain.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RE: How to convert BIND to TinyDNS?

> Message: 9
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:42:50 +0100
> From: Kristian Vaaf <vaaf@broadpark.no>
> Subject: Re: RE: How to convert BIND to TinyDNS?
> To: Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
> Cc: questions@freebsd.org
>

> You got some messed up spaces, or maybe it's me?
>
> Anyway. I totally agree to what you're saying. I am running BIND
> myself and I am not changing. But this person who manages my
> upcoming NS2, he is the one running TinyDNS, and he is among
> the smartest software developers I know of, so his reason to use
> TinyDNS is not to be questioned.
>
> Thank you.

If we can't question his reasons, how about his ability?

If one of the smartest software developers you know doesn't know how
to do a zone transfer and write a shell script to massage the text
file into whatever form the software of his choice requires, then I
think you need to get out and meet more software develpers.