Date:      Mon, 4 Jan 1999 16:21:43 -0500
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   procfs fix for cmdlin

Hi All-

I was just wondering if there was any movement afoot to
incorporate these into the tree (at least as a build world
option in /etc/make.conf).  Are these patches "ready for
primetime" or is there a better way? It would sure be nice to have
this available as it get's tougher and tougher to sell FreeBSD
to my users vis-a-vis that "other *ix" and the weight of
applications that it brings to bear.

Thanks and keep up the good work.  I ask this not to start a
flame war rather as a sysadmin who dearly likes FreeBSD and
wants to see it prosper.