Date:      Sat, 18 Dec 2004 01:01:25 +0000
From:      Elton Machado <elton.machado@norteglobal.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Load Balancing

Totally true and problem get worse when you already have the equipament
and have to implement a solution over it.
We are also using a script at this moment but it doesn't do load
balance. What it only do is to check if the current provide
are okay, and if not, it change the default route to the other. But it
think this is not the best solution at all.

What I basicly need is to have some kind of route protocol at our side
that checks for the small path and choose it.

Does it is much harder to implement ?

Cheers