Date:      Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:21:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        ugtech@bom3.vsnl.net.in
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: POSIX semaphores (RE: urgent ... )

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Charles Randall wrote:
> You may find that a more specific subject may help.

He probably needs to build a new kernel including these options
in the kernel config file

# This provides support for System V shared memory.
#
options         SYSVSHM
options         SYSVSEM
options         SYSVMSG

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com