Date:      Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:24:54 +0200
From:      Julien Cigar <jcigar@ulb.ac.be>
To:        Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Subject:   Re: continuous backup solution for freebsd?

Sorry for once more but: you can make incremental backups every x
minutes with Bacula too .. it only takes one or two minutes on my box to
scan for changed files for ~150GB (even faster if you tweak it a bit).
It's not really a "true" continuous backup solution, but it's perfectly
possible to restore directories/files for changes which occurred x
minutes ago, and with retention periods of x days/months/years.