Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:19:36 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Experience with Dell Latitude D620?

After a long (and sometimes ugly) ordeal with a few other
manufacturers, I finally decided on a Dell Latitude D620, which is
sitting here next to me. It has the new Core 2 Duo, and lots of other
exciting bells and whistles. :) The only negative so far is the 3945
wireless, but I have an atheros pccard to use in the meantime.

I'm wondering what experiences people have with this, gotchas for
FreeBSD, etc. I am planning to dual boot windows and -current. I am
particularly interested in being able to suspend/resume in freebsd, so
if anyone has got that working, please share the secrets. Also, has
anyone with a core 2 duo tried running the 64 bit freebsd?

Thanks,

Doug