Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:49:43 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>, Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape browser

At 04:27 PM 3/22/99 -0700, Brett Taylor wrote:

>This is totally right.  However this would require Brett to do some work
>rather than just spouting off so I wouldn't hold your breath.

For your information, I'm already working on doing some of the things
that Nik suggested -- plus a few that weren't on his list. Of course,
you seem to be working very hard on "poisoning the well" by acting as a
naysayer when anyone in this forum comes up with a constructive suggestion.
Hopefully, there will be enough people who are interested in doing something
POSITIVE to overcome this destructive attitude.

--Brett Glass