Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 1995 15:43:06 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        wilko@yedi.iaf.nl (Wilko Bulte)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 205 on laptop, slip is acting weird

Wilko Bulte stands accused of saying:
> The only thing (for now) that annoys me is that everything
> on the SLIP/IP side doesnot work except for ping and NFS.

 You have a mismatch in the compression settings for your SLIP
 connection; TCP headers are not being processed correctly.

>  |   / o / /  _   Wilko Bulte             email: wilko@yedi.iaf.nl

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[