Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 23:02:04 -0800
From:      "Erik Stainsby" <stainsby@telus.net>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Greets All,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Andrzej, the maintainer (last year) of
the picoBSD project?   Email to the accounts identified at nask.pl and c/o
freebsd.org just bounce.

Alternatively, has anyone else spent significant time looking into the
project ?
My interest is chiefly in the dial-in server aspect.  I'd like to see it
adapted to use RADIUS, but haven't any interest in rebuilding what someone
else may well have done already.

Any news ?  If not I guess I'll start rooting thru the source ...

Cheers,
    Erik
    stainsby@telus.net