Date:      23 Jan 2003 22:03:49 +0200
From:      Ville =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Skytt=E4?= <scop@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Peter Klausner <peter.klausner@systor.com>
Cc:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Patch for vendor branch tags

--=-4wOvxLilAVpFYID054Ih

[For people who are wondering whether you've missed a reply: no, you
didn't, I accidentally replied from a non-subscribed address.  Relevant
parts were quoted by Peter so I'm not resending.]

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 10:04, Peter Klausner wrote:

> > Hmm, I don't see the actual patch.  Could you resend?
> >
> Sorry, hopefully I get it right this time...

Ahem, no, I don't see it now either.  How did you send it?  I'm testing
with this mail if the attachments come through...

> Still, for patches etc. you need the precise diffs.

Of course.  The non-whitespace mode should be optional, and probably
default to off.

> Actually, I felt guilty for changing the debug prints
> all over the place; then I wanted to merge my patch
> from 2.0.6 into a newer installation with CSS and
> realized that basically *everything* conflicts :(

Just leave the debug prints out for now, and send the meat from the
patch.  I won't be applying the debug stuff into 2.x anyway.

> >And don't worry, there will be *real* changes when I land the new
> >template-based code into the repository sometime in 2067 or so.
> >
> Sorry, I didn't mean that;
> the changes like the move to CSS look very promising :)

Damn, where was the smiley from my sentence above :)  No offense taken!
And the templates stuff is actually likely to happen pretty soon.

--
\/ille Skyttä
scop at FreeBSD.org

--=-4wOvxLilAVpFYID054Ih