Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:14:11 +0100
From:      "Joachim Dagerot" <jd@dagerot.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   TV-Card: Hauppauge WINTV PVR USB2

I have the device mentioned in the subject. I also have a nice working freeBSD 5.1 server without any graphics whatsoever. It's running different internet communications and also works as a file server. I have never done anything actively to support USB on it.

My question is now: How difficult would it be, i even possible, to get my TV card set up so it can record television shows?

Any links, suggestions and help is appreciated.

//Joche