Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 17:03:12 -0400
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RMS on UDI

On Mon, Oct 05, 1998 at 09:13:29AM -0700, Mike Smith wrote:

> Here's RMS and his own personal brand of FUD again, this time coming up
> with good reasons why UDI will make us all a cargo cult.  Actually, he
> doesn't talk about us at all, just those G-cattle.
>
> http://slashdot.org/articles/98/10/04/2211242.shtml

Actually a very reasonable argument, consistent with RMS' stated
philosophy and values, and incorporating several suggested courses of
action to help the free software community.
--
Christopher Masto        Director of Operations  S   NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net   SSS  http://www.netmonger.net